- Usage: offline or inline
- Operation: trimming of one or more booklets at one time
- Cutting operation: full surface pressure during the complete three knife trimming
- Conveyor: cut products are raised after cutting and set down on the conveyor for prevention impression marks
- Construction: robust
- Space required: low
- Numbers of books: medium jobs
- Untrimmed book size : Max. 330x330mm ; Min. 148x105mm
- Trimmed book size : Max. 300x300mm; Min. 142x100mm
- Trim thickness : 2mm – 50.8mm
- Speed : Max. 800 cycles/min.
- Pressure: max. 9.8kN
- noise level: max. 91.1dB
- Power: 400V / 50Hz – 3,3 kW
- Dimensions: 2.260 x 1.160 x 1.600mm
- Weight : 1530kg
Establishment in 1991 by Late Sh.Ram Roop Jindal and Mr. Vinod Jindal as “Jindal Printers” . It was then taken over by “Jindal Enterprises” .Later taken over by “Jindal Offset India Pvt. Ltd.”. We “Jindal Offset India Private Limited” are a leading Importer, Exporter, Trader & Retailer of a broad range of Rebuilt Imported offset printing machine, Paper Cutting Machine, Thermal Lamination Machine, Perfect Binding Machine, and much more. These products are manufactured by considering optimum grade basic material under the supervision of well-trained workforce at our vendors end. Apart from this, these offered products are used in various industries.
Under the valuable supervision of our mentor “Mr. Vinod Jindal”, We have attained such a commendable and dynamic position in the market. Due to his excellent management skills and vast industry experience we have been able to cater the diverse demands of our client base in an effective manner.