- It adopts the PLC programmable logic controller as main control, Touch screen.(Made in Taiwan)
- Unwinding Tension is controlled by magnetic system.
- Edge Positioning control System (EPC).
- Equipped with photoelectric tracking material, stopping automatically when the material is finished.
- Stepping Motor for feeding material(YASKAWA servo motor).
- Photoelectrical eyes for tracking printed bag and the feeding error.
- Vector invertor as speed regulator.
- Ultrasonic for cross sealing for export standard quality.
- Automatic accounting and set table counting alarm.
- Automatic Hydraulic roll Stand.
- Online T-shirt bag automatic punching unit is optional.
Main Technical Parameters:
Model - Prakash NW-B500
Production Speed - 20-120pcs/min
Unwinding fabric Width - 1100mm
Bag Width - 100-450mm
Bag Length - 200-1200mm
Non-woven fabric specification(G.S.M) - 18-120gsm
Bag making precision - ±0.5mm
Power Supply - 220V
Total Power(Single Phase 220V) - 6 KW
Crossing Ultrasonic - 153mm 3 Pcs.
T-shirt Part Ultrasonics - 70mm 1 Pcs.
Overall Size - 5300x1750x2100mm
Weight - 1500 KG
Prakash Industries – a pioneer in the world of printing for the last 20 years, proudly presents its latest laser machines for various applications. Since the day of its establishment, Prakash brand has been devoted to the research and development, innovation and production of high quality machines. So far, we have successfully installed our products in and out of India.